Healthy Living at Home Virtual Classes
Because exercise programs can be hazardous and may result in accident, loss, damage, serious personal injury, or death, Kaiser Permanente strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before attempting any exercises portrayed in these videos.
The Kaiser Permanente instructors featured in these videos are not licensed medical care providers and have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. Also, the exercise instructions provided in these videos are not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you feel any exercise activity to be unsafe or if you observe any unusual significant hazard while portraying any exercise, you should stop the exercise and consult with a professional medical provider.
By doing any exercise activities in these videos, you do so at your own risk and assume full responsibility for your participation. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia, Inc., The Southeast Permanente Medical Group, Inc., and their respective affiliates , officers, officials, agents and/or employees will not be responsible or liable for any personal injury or property damage arising out of your attempts to portray any exercise in these videos.
Virtual Fitness Classes
Kaiser Permanente is your partner in health every step of the way—in mind, body, and spirit. We invite you to take some time to thrive with our at-home fitness content. These videos feature your Kaiser Permanente Healthy Living instructors and are free for you to use. Click below to explore!
Yoga at the Battery Atlanta™
ClassPass- Open to Kaiser Permanente Members Only
- Fitness industry leader ClassPass makes it easier for you to work out from anywhere. ClassPass partners with 30,000 gyms and studios around the world, offering a range of classes including yoga, dance, cardio, boxing, Pilates, boot camp, and more.
- With this ClassPass offer, Kaiser Permanente members can get:
- Unlimited on-demand video workouts at no cost
- Reduced rates on livestream and in-person fitness classes
Click the button below to access this ClassPass offer1.Access Deal
SilverSneakers Virtual Classes
- Due to COVID-19, Silver Sneakers has canceled all in person classes through 2020; however, Silver Sneakers is offering a virtual class option! See below for details:
- Exercise is a key part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and can support a healthy immune system. You can use your SilverSneakers® benefit to stay active without leaving home. SilverSneakers videos when and where you want. Check out hundreds of online workout videos with SilverSneakers On-Demand™. Videos range from easy, low-impact exercises to cardio workouts.
- If you are not a SilverSneakers® member, you can still access content with a free Fan Plan. Check the website for availability.
- Get started at go.silversneakers.com/live
AARP Driver Safety Classes
- Due to COVID-19, AARP has canceled all in-person classes through December 2020; however, AARP is offering a virtual class option. See below for details!
- Join this virtual refresher program and learn defensive driving techniques, new traffic laws, how to deal with aggressive drivers, rules of the road, and much more. Dealing with hearing and vision loss are also addressed for mature–aged drivers. This course is designed and taught by AARP staff. As a graduate of this program you may be eligible for an auto insurance discount.
- Visit aarpdriversafety.org and enter the following promo code for 25% discount: DRIVINGSKILLS (Good through: December 31, 2020)