Losing—or even maintaining—weight can be hard. But you don’t have to do it alone. We’ll help you find tips and resources that work for you and your lifestyle.
Visit our Weight Management pages, where you’ll find helpful resources and information including:
- How to tell if you’re at a healthy weight
- How to get to—or stay at—a healthy weight
- Changing habits, deciding if a diet aid makes sense, and more
Visit our local resources page for our online Health assessment and support from healthy lifestyle coaching, virtual and in-person classes, and more.
Find your inspiration. Decide on a personal goal that will motivate you to lose weight. For example:
- Feeling healthier
- Fitting into a certain outfit
- Being able to climb steps without getting out of breath
Make a plan you can stick to. Find healthy foods you like and enjoyable exercise you can fit into a busy day.