Each year we send you important notices—things like privacy practices, how to get certain types of care, and more. But we also want you to know what’s new from Kaiser Permanente to help make care more convenient. See it all in one place below.
Health care notices*
Here’s how to view some important information and notices. You can view them all in your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) or other benefit document, or:
- Find information about preventive, primary, specialty, and behavioral health care; your member rights; language services; nondiscrimination; privacy; and quality here.
- Learn about hospital, emergency, urgent, and chronic conditions care and care when traveling. See the New Member Guide for your plan or your Evidence of Coverage (EOC).
- For information about health coverage, costs, claims, and more click here.
- Our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices has changed. The following section contains a revision: V. HOW WE MAY USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PHI. Visit kp.org/privacy for the full notice.
*These notices do not apply to those in Self-Funded plans (where your employer, not Kaiser Permanente, provides the health plan.)
In just a few clicks, you can have prescriptions automatically mailed right to your home when your refills are due. No additional cost. No driving to the pharmacy. And no having to remember to re-order.
Start by simply signing in to the KP app. Find your prescription, click to view its details, then click “Turn on Auto Refill.” There’s no cost for shipping right to your home. Get started today!
Accessing your medical records and forms is now faster and more convenient! Just visit kp.org to securely request the following online:
- Personal health record
- FMLA Request Form
- Immunization records
- Doctor’s notes for absences from work or school
- And more!
First, visit kp.org and sign into your account. Click ‘Medical Record’ from the toolbar display at the top, then click the ‘Medical Forms/Certifications and Records’ box. There you can get what you need—any time, from the comfort of home. Check it out today! Soon you’ll also be able to access this right from your mobile phone with the KP app.
In addition to Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital, you now have access to Emory Decatur Hospital. For most scheduled hospital care, members will now use Emory Decatur Hospital instead of Emory University Hospital Midtown.
Did you know that when you go to the Emory Saint Joseph’s or Decatur location—for scheduled or emergency care*—your care can be coordinated by on-site Kaiser Permanente providers with access to your medical record? You’ll usually have lower out-of-pocket costs and no claims to file. And for emergency care, you won’t have to be moved to a different hospital for follow-up care once your condition has stabilized.
* In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Now you can make your in-person appointments even more convenient by checking in digitally. Even check in right from your phone! On your time. With no line. And no getting out your ID. Check out your convenient check-in options now!
Even when you’re busy, it’s important to take care of your health. Are you due for a screening? Been meaning to get that knee looked at? Need to schedule an annual wellness visit for you or your child? Don’t put it off. Catching health issues early can make a big difference later on.
You can schedule a wide variety of primary or specialty care appointments online—just log on to kp.org/appointments or the KP app. (Or you can call 404-365-0966.) And more specialties now have appointments available from the comfort of home by video or phone.
Did you know that Kaiser Permanente is the Official Health Insurance Partner of the Atlanta Braves™? We also partner with Zoo Atlanta and other local organizations. So you can take advantage of special rates for Kaiser Permanente members, and fun activities and promotions:
- Up to 20% off Atlanta Braves games
- Free yoga classes at Battery Atlanta
- 15% off General Admission tickets for Zoo Atlanta
- And more!
Visit georgia.kp.org/partners for details and links.
Life is easier with the KP app
You can use the KP app to manage your health right from your phone:*
- View your plan benefits
- Email your doctor
- Refill prescriptions
- Access video visits
- Schedule & view appointments
- Access your digital ID Card
- and more!
* When getting care from Kaiser Permanente providers.