The longer your to-do list gets, the harder it can be to remember to order prescription refills on time. But it’s important. The good news is, if you take just a few minutes to sign up for Auto Refill, we’ll automatically send eligible prescription refills right to your home when they’re due. No drive to the pharmacy. No line. No cost for shipping.
To sign up for Auto Refill, just follow these simple steps:
- Sign into the KP app. (If you haven’t already, download the app here. If you don’t have an online account yet, we’ll help you quickly set one up.)
- Tap on the View Pharmacy button.
- Scroll down and select Medication List.
- Tap on a prescription to open the Prescription Details page.
- On the Prescription Details screen, turn on Auto Refill for that prescription. (If your prescription is not eligible for Auto Refill, you will not see that option.)
If you haven’t already, you’ll need to add your payment method. (There’s no cost for shipping!) You can stop auto refill at any time. Prefer a desktop or laptop? You can also set up Auto-Refill by logging into kp.org.