Get the care you need with no drive, no wait, and no copay (for most plans). With video visits, you can enjoy most of the benefits of an in-person visit. You can see and talk with a Kaiser Permanente doctor who has access to your medical record to personalize your care. You can even get prescriptions written and lab tests or X-rays ordered. And now (at least temporarily), you can access video visits even if you haven’t previously been in for an in-person visit.
To access video visits, make sure you’ve created your secure online account or downloaded the free KP App.
Video visits are available for many types of care
You can use video visits for:
- A wide variety of primary care needs including common issues like muscle strains, minor cuts or burns, sinus problems, sore throat, cough, nausea, trouble sleeping, and follow-up consultations
- Most specialties, including behavioral health, dermatology, ear/nose/throat, endocrinology, ob-gyn, urology, and much more
Video visits are for adults, teens (for certain specialties), and in many cases, you can have a visit on behalf of a family member—including young children. (Learn more about acting for a family member here.) There’s no copay for most plans except HSA-qualified high deductible health plans (HDHPs).
Schedule a video visit
Just click here and sign in, or call 404-365-0966 and ask for a video visit. They’ll let you know if it’s appropriate for your situation. Appointments are available Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The service is also available on holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m, except Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Primary care video visits are sometimes even available the same or next day.Schedule a video visit
Check out an examples of a video visit:
Hear what a doctor has to say about them here:
What you’ll need:
- Smartphone or tablet with front-facing camera and microphone (usually standard)
- Active kp.org account
- The Kaiser Permanente app
- Strong, secure Wi-Fi connection
- A quiet space
For more detailed video visit requirements and instructions, click here.
For troubleshooting video visits, click here.
Schedule your video visit today!