Get the care you need with no drive, no wait, and no copay (for most plans). With video visits, you can enjoy most of the benefits of an in-person visit. You can see and talk with a Kaiser Permanente doctor who has access to your medical record to personalize your care. You can even get prescriptions written and lab tests or X-rays ordered. And now (at least temporarily), you can access video visits even if you haven’t previously been in for an in-person visit.
Video visits are available for many types of care
You can use video visits for:
- A wide variety of primary care needs including common issues like muscle strains, minor cuts or burns, sinus problems, sore throat, cough, nausea, trouble sleeping, and follow-up consultations
- Most specialties, including behavioral health, dermatology, ear/nose/throat, endocrinology, ob-gyn, urology, and much more
Video visits are for adults, teens (for certain specialties), and in many cases, you can have a visit on behalf of a family member—including young children. (Learn more about acting for a family member here.) There’s no copay for most plans except HSA-qualified high deductible health plans (HDHPs).
Schedule a video visit
Just click here and sign in, or call 404-365-0966 and ask for a video visit. They’ll let you know if it’s appropriate for your situation. Appointments are available Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The service is also available on holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m, except Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Primary care video visits are sometimes even available the same or next day.Schedule a video visit
Check out an examples of a video visit:
Hear what a doctor has to say about them here:
What you’ll need:
- Smartphone or tablet with front-facing camera and microphone (usually standard)
- Active kp.org account
- The Kaiser Permanente app
- Strong, secure Wi-Fi connection
- A quiet space
For more detailed video visit requirements and instructions, click here.
For troubleshooting video visits, click here.
Schedule your video visit today!