Georgia Department of Veterans Service Women’s Conference
Empower yourself!June 25, 2022 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
City Springs Terrace Room
1 Galambos Way
Sandy Springs GA 30328
Finding life challenging these days? Need information or support? Have questions about your benefits or community resources?
Reward yourself and take a break from your busy life to attend this event presented by the Georgia Department of Veterans Service and sponsored by Kaiser Permanente. Designed especially for military women (veterans, retirees, and spouses), the inspiring and informative conference sessions will cover a variety of topics, including:
- The importance of self-care and how to do it
- Developing healthy emotional and physical habits
- Managing stress and anxiety
Representatives from these organizations will be joining us:
- Women Veteran Health Program
- VHA Whole Health
- GDVS Benefits
- Camp Twin Lakes
- Georgia Mental Health Consumer Network
- Emory Veterans Program
- Kaiser Permanente
- The Peach Pit Equine Assisted Therapy
Attendees will enjoy:
- FREE lunch
- FREE membership in BurnAlong for access to 17,000+live and on-demand online classes to help you thrive
The first 25 to register and attend receive a $25.00 gift card.
Hope to see you there!Contact Terrill McFarland to learn more about our events.